background

Monday, October 31, 2011

Scobby Doo Paper Piecing Set

Hi Everyone, Happy Halloween

Wow, I can’t believe I haven’t posted anything for a month. Where did the time go!! For one week of it we went on vacation at Disney in Florida and of course we went to Universal for a couple of days. We had to check out the ‘Wizarding World of Harry Potter’. UnBeLiEvAbLe!!! If you’re a Harry Potter fan you’ve got to go if you get the chance.

Before we left I listed a couple sets of paper piecings but I didn’t have a chance to post them for you to see. I was too busy packing and getting ready for our trip. LoL.. While I’m sitting here waiting for the Trick or Treater’s to start coming I thought I’d go ahead and start this update.

I had a couple of my buyers request for me to make and list two Paper Piecing Sets. The first buyer wanted a set with ‘Scooby Doo’. When she asked the first thing I thought of was haunted houses. So here’s a look at how it came out.


No comments:

Post a Comment