background

Saturday, September 3, 2011

'Say Cheese'

Hi Donna,

All your kind words about my work has made my day. It really means a lot to me. You’re so sweet. Here’s one example of my work when I made this fun layout last year. I haven’t been making layouts for a few months now. I’m really enjoying doing the paper piecing sets because I can get more done in less time. I’m such a perfectionist that it would take me a week to make one layout. I’d get the paper piecings done really quick but then my issues would raise its dreary head when it comes to picking out what paper to use, how to do the mats, tags, what embellishments do I use and then where do I put them all. LoL.. I can make Mickey and Minnie Mouse doing just about anything. Thank you for asking about it.





No comments:

Post a Comment