background

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Caillou Paper Piece Set

Hi everyone!

I’m so excited! I received three custom orders to do some paper piecings from a buyer a couple of weeks ago. I’d like to share with you the pictures of this second set I made. Would you believe I forgot to take pictures of the first set before I mailed them off? Oh well, I do seem to forget a lot these days. LoL… This set was all packaged up, taped and all ready to be mailed and when I was walking out the door I remembered THE PICTURES…. So I came back in, cut open the envelope on one side and pulled them out so I could take the pictures. After I took them I just stuck the paper piecings back in the envelope, taped up the side and you couldn’t even tell that I did it.

For this set my buyer had some pictures of her twin girls sitting on the couch watching Caillou on TV. On the first paper piece I left the couch empty so she could crop a picture and have her girls sitting on the couch. I sure hope she likes how her set turned out.





No comments:

Post a Comment