background

Monday, July 11, 2011

Winnie the Pooh Paper Piece Set

I was watching TV over the weekend and saw a commercial for a new 'Winnie the Pooh' movie coming out soon. So I started thinking that would make a great paper piecing set to list on eBay. I got to work and created this set and listed it tonight. I’m really glad on how they turned out. I would like to let you know that when I make my paper pieces I always start out with blank piece of card stock and cut, glue and artistically detailed each piece. I strive to make them as realistic as I can.

I also made this frame and tag.



2 comments:

  1. Cathy, I thought this was all from a Cricut cartridge. Are you saying you draw these out and then make the? If so, then, oh my word, you are good!!! If it is a cart, you are still good on the design. I love this. I made a bunch of these characters from my cricut cart for my grandson.
    tfs Tami
    Tambo's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tami, ThAnK YoU so much! Yes, I make them myself they’re not made from a Cricut. I draw out a pattern and then I use it to create the paper piece layering. Then I go back and artistically detail them. It’s all hand done.

    ReplyDelete